Monday, April 7, 2008

March Winners

I can't believe i forgot to blog this! i sent the notice to the socklist...

Hi folks,

the random drawing winners for our "Aqua & Green for March" blog contest for Crystal Palace Yarns are Noella with her "I Love Gansey" socks in Ultramarine Panda Wool; Deb B with Panda Silk socks, and Julia -whose blog is with her Thuja Blues socks in Merino 5.

please contact me <drlauraasirius@gmail.com> so we can arrange to send your prizes!

Don't forget, "Blue is for April", so if you've knit something blue with Crystal Palace yarns, send me pics and your info and we'll post your pics and enter you into our contest.

blessings, :L, laura

1 comment:

Julia, in Virginia said...

Wow! Thanks - I rarely win anything. The Crystal Palace Merino 5 was a dream to knit, and my daughter loves her new socks.
Julia