Thursday, December 11, 2008

new MM winner

Hello all,
well the exciting news is that 3 of the winners have been in touch and their two [2 !!] free balls of new Mini-Mochi yarn mini-mochi colors will soon to be packed and en route.

good holiday gift, hmmm?

however, one person has never emailed - yes i checked the spam filter - so we've drawn another name! and i've just given Diana thesocknittinglibrarian the same one week to reach me. after that will find another someone.
if you know Diana, ask her to email me!


who'd thunk it'd be so hard to give away free yarn?

in case it's YOU whose address i need
email me at proflauraATfirststepinternetDOTcom
not clickable - you have to fix the AT and the DOT

L

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hi, I'm here!

Yay! Yippee! I got your message in my blog comment (sorry I apparently didn't give you any better way to contact me - my bad!)

I am DELIGHTED to be a winner! I think your yarn is gorgeous and awesome and I relish the opportunity to try the glorious new color-stripy goodness of it all!

Can you tell I'm excited?

Also, your "mascot" Mochi is just adorable. Give him a pat for me!

Diana Parker
http://sockknittinglibrarian.blogspot.com/
ginevra_del_carmineATyahooDOTcom

Laura said...

thanks Diana!
will send your info right away to susan ...