Tuesday, August 14, 2007

violets are ... violet by Tana

This is Panda Wool, which is one of my faves of the special new Bamboo collection from CPY.
Tana is using the colorway "violets" and the socks are just smashing!

More details on her fascinating and articulate blog HERE.



i love the colors of the sock and the sheer beauty of the socks on circs makes me wish i weren't such a die-hard stick-in-the-mud about my dpns....
but. not going to convert. no no no.










I also liked her bookcases - partial to mahogany - and there's such lovely scroll work on the tops.
Just in case you are curious, here are more colors Crystal Palace Yarns Panda wool is a joy to knit - comfortable, and lovely, good hand.

blessings, :L, laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the props! And Panda Wool is probably the best sock yarn I've ever knitted! Okay, so I haven't knitted many socks, but still. I have a hard time believing I'll find a nicer yarn to knit with.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks :-) I love to see different socks done with the same yarn. I replied to your comment on my journal with a yes :-)